- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 8 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 37 days ago
- January 8: Chrysler Uconnect Lawsuit Continues For Kansas Customers news | 45 days ago
- January 3: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 50 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2010 Dodge Journey (Page 14 of 17)
CarComplaints.com Notes: I hope I can stop you from buying this vehicle before you find out that it won't be able to stop you.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 4
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 54,897 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.