- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 13 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 70 days ago
Dodge Recall : Chrysler/Seat Belt Buckles
1998 Dodge Ram 2500
In the event of a vehicle crash, the seat belt assembly would have reduced strength, increasing the risk of personal injury.
Seat Belts — Front — Buckle Assembly
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The front seat belt buckles were not properly riveted to the support strap.
- Dealers will replace the front outer seat belt buckles with buckles that have been properly riveted.
Click a tab for more information.