- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 5 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 62 days ago
Dodge Recall 816: Daimlerchrysler/Air Bag Control Module
1998 Dodge Ram 2500
Unexpected air bag deployment can result in occupant injury.
- Vehicle description: Vans and vans used for conversion. If a heavy object impacts the metal casing of the air bag electronic control module (aecm), located under the driver seat, the module could inadvertently deploy the air bags.
- Dealers will replace the aecm with a module that incorporates revised hardware and software on all affected vehicles.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.