- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 20 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 36 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 39 days ago
1999 Dodge Ram 2500
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Loses Power While Driving4
- Cracked Engine Block3
- Upper Rod Bearing Went Out1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine23
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline13
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Ram 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 2500.