- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 56 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 56 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 78 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 81 days ago
Dodge Recall 822: Daimlerchrysler/Cng Fuel Leak
1999 Dodge Ram 2500
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source can result in a fire.
Fuel System, Other — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vans and wagons equipped with compressed natural gas (CNG). The fuel hose that connects the left and right fuel rails may shrink and leak fuel if exposed to high engine operating temperatures.
- Dealers will replace the fuel rail assembly.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.