- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 13 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 70 days ago
Dodge Recall 822: Daimlerchrysler/Cng Fuel Leak
1999 Dodge Ram 2500
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source can result in a fire.
Fuel System, Other — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vans and wagons equipped with compressed natural gas (CNG). The fuel hose that connects the left and right fuel rails may shrink and leak fuel if exposed to high engine operating temperatures.
- Dealers will replace the fuel rail assembly.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.