- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 5 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 62 days ago
Dodge Recall 838: Daimlerchrysler/Hydraulic Clutch Line
1999 Dodge Ram 2500
If the line melts, hydraulic fluid can leak onto the vehicle exhaust and cause an underbody fire.
Power Train — Clutch Assembly
- Vehicle description: Pickup trucks equipped with gasoline engines and manual transmissions. The underbody hydraulic clutch line heat shield is too short, allowing the plastic clutch line material to be directly exposed to exhaust temperatures. It is possible to exceed the melting temperature of the clutch line material.
- Dealers will install the proper length heat shield.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.