- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 7 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 31 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 57 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 59 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 60 days ago
Dodge Recall 838: Daimlerchrysler/Hydraulic Clutch Line
1999 Dodge Ram 2500
If the line melts, hydraulic fluid can leak onto the vehicle exhaust and cause an underbody fire.
Power Train — Clutch Assembly
- Vehicle description: Pickup trucks equipped with gasoline engines and manual transmissions. The underbody hydraulic clutch line heat shield is too short, allowing the plastic clutch line material to be directly exposed to exhaust temperatures. It is possible to exceed the melting temperature of the clutch line material.
- Dealers will install the proper length heat shield.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.