- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 58 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 58 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 80 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 83 days ago
Dodge Recall 838: Daimlerchrysler/Hydraulic Clutch Line
1999 Dodge Ram 2500
If the line melts, hydraulic fluid can leak onto the vehicle exhaust and cause an underbody fire.
Power Train — Clutch Assembly
- Vehicle description: Pickup trucks equipped with gasoline engines and manual transmissions. The underbody hydraulic clutch line heat shield is too short, allowing the plastic clutch line material to be directly exposed to exhaust temperatures. It is possible to exceed the melting temperature of the clutch line material.
- Dealers will install the proper length heat shield.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.