- October 2: FCA Gear Shift Litigation: Jury Sides With Chrysler news | 2 days ago
- October 1: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement news | 3 days ago
- September 11: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Chargers and Challengers news | 23 days ago
- August 3: Chrysler Minivan Sliding Door Problems Being Addressed investigations | 62 days ago
- August 2: Chrysler Camshaft and Crankshaft Sensor Recall Investigated investigations | 63 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
2000 Dodge Ram 2500 (Page 1 of 2)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 42,622 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.