- November 14: FCA Settles With California Over Alleged Emissions Violations news | 14 days ago
- November 3: Chrysler Reports 3 More Deaths From Exploding Airbags recalls | 25 days ago
- November 2: Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 Recalled recalls | 26 days ago
- October 18: Dodge Dart Clutch Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 41 days ago
- October 17: Chrysler Airbag Lawsuit Filed Over ARC Inflators news | 42 days ago
Dodge TSB #0011
2000 Dodge Ram 2500
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Dodge for this TSB. Call your local Dodge dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 0011.
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
- ADVANCE SERVICE INFORMATION REGARDING THE LOW FUEL OUTPUT FROM THE TRANSFER PUMP CAUSING A HARD START AND / OR A NO-START CONDITION AFTER APPROXIMATELY 9,000 MILES OF ENGINE OPERATION. THE MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP (MIL) MAY ILLUMINATE DUE TO DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE (DTC) P0216 - FUEL INJECTION PUMP TIMING FAILURE. *TT
Click a tab for more information.