- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 10 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 52 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 68 days ago
Dodge Recall C21: Daimlerchrysler/Wheels
2003 Dodge Ram 2500
This could cause a loss of vehicle control and result in a crash without warning.
Wheels — Center Section
- Certain heavy duty pickup trucks, the aluminum wheels may have excessive porosity in the center hub area which can cause a wheel to crack.
- Dealers will inspect the wheels and replace them if necessary. Owner notification is expected to begin June 17, 2003.. owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-992-1997.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.