- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sued For $100 Million Over Keyless Ignition news | 75 days ago
2004 Dodge Ram 2500
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Valve Springs Broke2
- Manifold Leak2
- Stalls While Driving2
- Engine Running Roughly1
- Engine Stopped Working1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control19
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Engine13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Ram 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 2500.