- May 4: Model Year 2019 Dodge Chargers Recalled Over Sun Visors recalls | 53 days ago
- April 21: Ram Emissions Lawsuit Given Green Light news | 66 days ago
- April 19: Dodge Dart Shifter Cable Recall For 323,000 Cars recalls | 68 days ago
- April 17: Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 Recalled recalls | 70 days ago
- April 10: Chrysler Catalytic Converter Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 77 days ago
Dodge Recall : Hydraulic Control Unit/TI Automotive
2010 Dodge Ram 2500
This could lead to loss of brake fluid and reduced braking performance increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Master Cylinder
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2010 left hand drive Jeep Liberty, Dodge nitro and Ram 1500 truck; right and left hand drive Jeep Wrangler vehicles. These vehicles may have been built with an improperly formed master cylinder to hydraulic control unit (hcu) brake tube assembly end flare.
- Dealers will replace the brake tubes free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin during August 2010. Owners may contact Chrysler toll-free at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.