- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 20 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 36 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 62 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 65 days ago
2001 Dodge Viper
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2001 Dodge Viper
Official recalls have been issued for the 2001 Dodge Viper by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
Loss of brake fluid can lead to a decrease in brake line pressure and an increase in stopping distance, which can result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
In the event of a crash, the harness may not properly restrain an occupant, increasing the risk of personal injury. Read more »
In the event of a crash, the child seat may not be properly attached increasing the risk of injury to the child. Read more »