- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 8 days ago
- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 9 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- January 29: Ford Focus Suspension Lawsuit is Over news | 24 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 26 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2011 Ford Edge (Page 8 of 25)
CarComplaints.com Notes: A frustrating electrical issue is causing an ever-present “door ajar” warning light for 2011-2013 Ford Edge owners. Even with the doors latched shut, faulty sensors convince the vehicle’s computer they aren’t. With no way to override the system, owners have no choice but to stare at the warning light, listen to the warning chimes when the car is stopped, and deal with interior lights that won’t shut off.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 4
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 45,955 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.