- October 12: Ford F-150 Brake Pedals Go to the Floors: Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- October 10: Ford GT Recall Issued After Car Catches Fire recalls | 6 days ago
- October 10: Ford Fiesta and Focus Owners in Thailand Win PowerShift Case news | 6 days ago
- October 7: Ford Water Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 9 days ago
- October 2: Bosch CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
NHTSA — Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: A frustrating electrical issue is causing an ever-present “door ajar” warning light for 2011-2013 Ford Edge owners. Even with the doors latched shut, faulty sensors convince the vehicle’s computer they aren’t. With no way to override the system, owners have no choice but to stare at the warning light, listen to the warning chimes when the car is stopped, and deal with interior lights that won’t shut off.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - interior problem