- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 7 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 8 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 21 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 22 days ago
2012 Ford Edge
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: A frustrating electrical issue is causing an ever-present “door ajar” warning light for 2011-2013 Ford Edge owners. Even with the doors latched shut, faulty sensors convince the vehicle’s computer they aren’t. With no way to override the system, owners have no choice but to stare at the warning light, listen to the warning chimes when the car is stopped, and deal with interior lights that won’t shut off.
2012 Ford Edge Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Display Screen Not Working Properly5
- "Shift Into Park" When Turning Engine Off4
- Back Up Camera Not Working Properly2
- Accessories Resetting Unintentionally1
- Doors Unlock While Driving1
- Interior Lights Won't Go Off1
- Sunscreen Not Working1
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive3
- NHTSA: Seats3
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Nav System (GPS)1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Edge Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Edge compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Edge overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Edge.