- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 1 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 1 days ago
- November 16: Ford Recalls Four 2019 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 2 days ago
- November 16: Ford Explorer Recall Issued Over Fuel Pressure Sensors recalls | 2 days ago
- November 16: Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
2012 Ford Edge
Windows / Windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: A frustrating electrical issue is causing an ever-present “door ajar” warning light for 2011-2013 Ford Edge owners. Even with the doors latched shut, faulty sensors convince the vehicle’s computer they aren’t. With no way to override the system, owners have no choice but to stare at the warning light, listen to the warning chimes when the car is stopped, and deal with interior lights that won’t shut off.
2012 Ford Edge Windows / Windshield Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Edge Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Edge compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Edge overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Edge.