- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 12 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 13 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 13 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 15 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 17 days ago
Ford Recall 04S13: Ford/Engine Stalling
2001 Ford Escape
Should the engine stall, a vehicle crash could occur.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission — Control Module (PCM/TCM)
- On certain sport utility vehicles equipped with 3.0L V6 engines, during deceleration, the engine can stall.
- Dealers will reprogram the power control module (PCM) with the appropriate calibration. Owner notification began on April 21, 2004. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.