- September 18: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Problems Cause Huge Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 7 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 13 days ago
- September 6: Ford Recalls 2 Million F-150s After 17 U.S. Fires recalls | 14 days ago
- September 3: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus Cars news | 17 days ago
Ford Recall 04S13: Ford/Engine Stalling
2001 Ford Escape
Should the engine stall, a vehicle crash could occur.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission — Control Module (PCM/TCM)
- On certain sport utility vehicles equipped with 3.0L V6 engines, during deceleration, the engine can stall.
- Dealers will reprogram the power control module (PCM) with the appropriate calibration. Owner notification began on April 21, 2004. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.