- October 22: Ford Explorer Class-Action Settlement Awaits Appeal Court news | 2 days ago
- October 21: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Filed by Police Officer news | 3 days ago
- October 18: Ford Recalls 1.3 Million F-150 and Super Duty Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 7 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 11 days ago
2003 Ford Escape
Worst 2003 Escape electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alternator dies9
- running roughly1
- short in tilt steering column1
- NHTSA: Electrical System19
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.