- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 0 days ago
- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 12 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 13 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 22 days ago
- June 20: NHTSA Denies Petition to Investigate Ford and Mercury SUVs investigations | 27 days ago
Ford Recall 04S13: Ford/Engine Stalling
2003 Ford Escape
Should the engine stall, a vehicle crash could occur.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission — Control Module (PCM/TCM)
- On certain sport utility vehicles equipped with 3.0L V6 engines, during deceleration, the engine can stall.
- Dealers will reprogram the power control module (PCM) with the appropriate calibration. Owner notification began on April 21, 2004. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.