- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 9 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 30 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 30 days ago
Ford Recall 04S13: Ford/Engine Stalling
2003 Ford Escape
Should the engine stall, a vehicle crash could occur.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission — Control Module (PCM/TCM)
- On certain sport utility vehicles equipped with 3.0L V6 engines, during deceleration, the engine can stall.
- Dealers will reprogram the power control module (PCM) with the appropriate calibration. Owner notification began on April 21, 2004. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.