- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 6 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 9 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 21 days ago
2004 Ford Escape
accessories - interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004 Ford Escape looks pretty good compared to other Ford Escape model years, but still has a trend of transmission problems, and engine problems from the NHTSA complaint data — so it's not a model year we can recommend.
Worst 2004 Escape accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- gauges malfuntion, then return to normal2
- cruise control increases on it's own1
- cruise control switch stopped working1
- gear indicator gauge not working properly1
- material on seats is pilling and hard to clean1
- radio comes on by itself1
- radio comes on with engine/ignition off1
- seat shifts1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel2
- NHTSA: Seats2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.