- September 14: Ford Transmission Settlement Appeal: No Settlement news | 4 days ago
- September 13: 2017 Ford Explorers Recalled After 31 Hand Injuries recalls | 5 days ago
- September 3: Ford Fuel Economy Lawsuit Says MPG Ratings False news | 15 days ago
- September 1: Ford Recalls 2019 Fiesta Over Brake Fluid Leaks recalls | 17 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 18 days ago
2010 Ford Escape
Windows / Windshield Problems
2010 Ford Escape Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Rear Window Exploded40
- Passenger Rear Side Window Exploded2
- Sunroof Leaks2
- Window Regulator Failure2
- Windows Scratched From Opening, Closing2
- Leaky Window1
- Rear Window Hinges Broke1
- NHTSA: Visibility29
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear29
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.