- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 4 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 4 days ago
- November 16: Ford Recalls Four 2019 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- November 16: Ford Explorer Recall Issued Over Fuel Pressure Sensors recalls | 5 days ago
2012 Ford Escape
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Ford Escape has an acceptable complaint history so far, with leaking rear window problems showing up as the main concern so far. NHTSA complaint data shows an early pattern of problems with stalling while driving.
Another concern is the 2012 Escape rolled onto its roof during an NHTSA side impact test so it only received a marginal side impact rating ... not good.
2012 Ford Escape Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Failed Latch3
- Bad Speakers2
- Faulty Ignition/Bent Key1
- Key In Ignition Warning Chime Sounding1
- Rear Hatch Doesn't Open Intermittently1
- Rear Hatch Locks And Unlocks Randomly1
- Reverse Assist Camera Screen Not Working Properly1
- NHTSA: Seats4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.