- February 25: MyFord Touch Class-Action Lawsuit Awaits Trial news | 0 days ago
- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 11 days ago
- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 12 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- January 29: Ford Focus Suspension Lawsuit is Over news | 27 days ago
2012 Ford Escape
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Ford Escape has an acceptable complaint history so far, with leaking rear window problems showing up as the main concern so far. NHTSA complaint data shows an early pattern of problems with stalling while driving.
Another concern is the 2012 Escape rolled onto its roof during an NHTSA side impact test so it only received a marginal side impact rating ... not good.
Worst 2012 Escape Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- vehicle shakes when appyling brakes2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages2
- NHTSA: Traction Control System2
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.