- October 16: Ford Ranger Recall: HVAC Blower Motor Fire Risk recalls | 0 days ago
- October 15: Ford MPG Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Economy Ratings Are Wrong news | 1 days ago
- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 12 days ago
- October 4: 2020 Ford Explorer Recalled For Wiring Harness Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- October 4: Ford F-Series Super Duty Trucks Recalled For Axle Problems recalls | 12 days ago
2012 Ford Escape
Windows / Windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Ford Escape has an acceptable complaint history so far, with leaking rear window problems showing up as the main concern so far. NHTSA complaint data shows an early pattern of problems with stalling while driving.
Another concern is the 2012 Escape rolled onto its roof during an NHTSA side impact test so it only received a marginal side impact rating ... not good.
2012 Ford Escape Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Back Window Leaks During Rain30
- Back Windshield Exploded/Smashed On Own8
- Window Hinge Broken5
- Windshield Not Sealed Properly, Buzzing/Whinning Noise2
- Exterior Window Trim Is Falling Apart1
- Front Windshield Freezes Inside...Sometimes Solid1
- Glass Hatch Broken1
- Glass Shattered/Exploded By Itself1
- Liftgate/Glass Ajar Warning Light On1
- Power Windows Not Working Properly1
- NHTSA: Visibility4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.