- May 19: Ford Recalls EcoSports in U.S. Federalized Territories recalls | 7 days ago
- May 18: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Due To Parking Brake Cables recalls | 8 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 12 days ago
- May 2: Ford Transit Trailer Tow Module Recall Expanded recalls | 24 days ago
- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
2012 Ford Escape
Windows / Windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Ford Escape has an acceptable complaint history so far, with leaking rear window problems showing up as the main concern so far. NHTSA complaint data shows an early pattern of problems with stalling while driving.
Another concern is the 2012 Escape rolled onto its roof during an NHTSA side impact test so it only received a marginal side impact rating ... not good.
2012 Ford Escape Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Back Window Leaks During Rain26
- Back Windshield Exploded/Smashed On Own8
- Window Hinge Broken3
- Windshield Not Sealed Properly, Buzzing/Whinning Noise2
- Front Windshield Freezes Inside...Sometimes Solid1
- Glass Hatch Broken1
- Glass Shattered/Exploded By Itself1
- Power Windows Not Working Properly1
- NHTSA: Visibility4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.