- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 1 days ago
- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 16 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 16 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 21 days ago
2012 Ford Escape
Windows / Windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Ford Escape has an acceptable complaint history so far, with leaking rear window problems showing up as the main concern so far. NHTSA complaint data shows an early pattern of problems with stalling while driving.
Another concern is the 2012 Escape rolled onto its roof during an NHTSA side impact test so it only received a marginal side impact rating ... not good.
2012 Ford Escape Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Back Window Leaks During Rain29
- Back Windshield Exploded/Smashed On Own8
- Window Hinge Broken5
- Windshield Not Sealed Properly, Buzzing/Whinning Noise2
- Exterior Window Trim Is Falling Apart1
- Front Windshield Freezes Inside...Sometimes Solid1
- Glass Hatch Broken1
- Glass Shattered/Exploded By Itself1
- Liftgate/Glass Ajar Warning Light On1
- Power Windows Not Working Properly1
- NHTSA: Visibility4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.