- October 16: Ford F-250 and F-350 Tailgates Opening Without Warning investigations | 2 days ago
- October 12: Ford F-150 Brake Pedals Go to the Floors: Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- October 10: Ford GT Recall Issued After Car Catches Fire recalls | 8 days ago
- October 10: Ford Fiesta and Focus Owners in Thailand Win PowerShift Case news | 8 days ago
- October 7: Ford Water Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 11 days ago
2012 Ford Escape
Windows / Windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Ford Escape has an acceptable complaint history so far, with leaking rear window problems showing up as the main concern so far. NHTSA complaint data shows an early pattern of problems with stalling while driving.
Another concern is the 2012 Escape rolled onto its roof during an NHTSA side impact test so it only received a marginal side impact rating ... not good.
2012 Ford Escape Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Back Window Leaks During Rain28
- Back Windshield Exploded/Smashed On Own8
- Window Hinge Broken5
- Windshield Not Sealed Properly, Buzzing/Whinning Noise2
- Exterior Window Trim Is Falling Apart1
- Front Windshield Freezes Inside...Sometimes Solid1
- Glass Hatch Broken1
- Glass Shattered/Exploded By Itself1
- Liftgate/Glass Ajar Warning Light On1
- Power Windows Not Working Properly1
- NHTSA: Visibility4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.