- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 1 days ago
- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 16 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 16 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 21 days ago
2014 Ford Escape
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The top problem trend for the 2014 Escape is transmission failure at around 70k miles.
This is relatively low mileage for an expensive transmission failure ($4,500 average to fix), but unless the trend becomes more established, we are only awarding the 2014 Escape our "Beware of the Clunker" badge for now.
2014 Ford Escape Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Door Handle Sticks, Door Won't Latch6
- Excessive Wind Noise2
- Paint Bubbling2
- Part Underneath The Vehicle Came Apart...Liquid Leaking2
- Broken Liftgate Handle1
- Rattling Noise At Slow Speeds1
- Roof Leaking At Roof Rack1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body29
- NHTSA: Structure4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.