- August 16: Ford PowerShift Transmission Warranty Extension Announced news | 2 days ago
- August 15: Ford Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Recalled For Seat Belt-Related Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- August 10: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Over Harsh Shifting news | 8 days ago
- August 9: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Filed By Troopers news | 9 days ago
- August 7: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators For 2 Problems recalls | 11 days ago
Dealer Found Lug Nuts "Swollen"
CarComplaints.com Notes: The top problem trend for the 2014 Escape is transmission failure at around 70k miles.
This is relatively low mileage for an expensive transmission failure ($4,500 average to fix), but unless the trend becomes more established, we are only awarding the 2014 Escape our "Beware of the Clunker" badge for now.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 65,800 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 10 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace lug nuts (7 reports)
- not sure (3 reports)
wheels / hubs problem