- September 24: Ford Shifter Bushing Recall Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- September 23: Ford EcoSport Engine and Oil Pump Problems Investigated investigations | 8 days ago
- September 19: Ford Focus Recall Investigated For Canister Purge Valves investigations | 12 days ago
- September 15: Ford Transmission Recall Includes E-350, F-650 and F-750 recalls | 16 days ago
- September 5: Ford Truck Fuel Pump Problems Lead to Class Action Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
Dealer Found Lug Nuts "Swollen"
CarComplaints.com Notes: The top problem trend for the 2014 Escape is transmission failure at around 70k miles.
This is relatively low mileage for an expensive transmission failure ($4,500 average to fix), but unless the trend becomes more established, we are only awarding the 2014 Escape our "Beware of the Clunker" badge for now.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 75,050 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 13 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace lug nuts (10 reports)
- not sure (3 reports)
wheels / hubs problem