- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 20 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 27 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 34 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
Ford TSB #17-2218
2015 Ford Escape
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- Some 2013-2018 Escape, Focus and C-Max vehicles may exhibit a water stained headliner after the vehicle has experienced a water leak from areas such as the roof opening panel, fixed glass, roof rails and roof ditch mouldings. Follow the procedure below to remove the water stains from the headliner after the water leak has been repaired. Follow the Service Procedure steps to correct the condition.
Click a tab for more information.