- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 20 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 27 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 34 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 45922
2015 Ford Escape
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Ford for this TSB. Call your local Ford dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SSM 45922.
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- SOME 2013-2016 ESCAPE VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH 2.5L ENGINE MAY EXHIBIT A ROUGH IDLE, LOW RPM AT IDLE OR A STALL ON HOT RESTART WITH NO DTCS IN SELF TEST. THIS MAY BE DUE TO THE A/C COMPRESSOR CLUTCH BEING SEIZED. IF A VEHICLE COMES IN FOR THIS CONCERN, CHECK THE A/C COMPRESSOR TO SEE IF IT IS ENGAGED DURING START UP/INITIAL RUN. THE PCM STRATEGY KEEPS THE A/C COMPRESSOR CLUTCH OFF FOR 5 SECONDS ON INITIAL START. IF SO, REPLACE THE COMPRESSOR ASSEMBLY (CV6Z-19703-L). IF NOT, PERFORM NORMAL DIAGNOSTICS IN THE PC/ED.
Click a tab for more information.