- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 20 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 27 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 34 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47234
2015 Ford Escape
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Some 2013-2016 Escape and 2016 Focus, Transit and Transit Connect vehicles equipped with a front control display interface module (FCDIM) may exhibit the inability to store AM/FM presets, select AM/FM presets and/or erratic preset button operation. Reprogram the front control display interface module (FCDIM) using Integrated Diagnostic System (IDS) or Ford J2534 Diagnostic Software (FJDS) release 109.02 or higher. Make sure you are connected to the internet when entering module programming to obtain the latest updates. Calibration files may also be obtained at www.motorcraftservice.com. For claiming, use causal part 18C869 and applicable labor operations in Section 10 of the Service Labor Time Standards(SLTS) manual.
Click a tab for more information.