- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 20 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 27 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 34 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47662
2015 Ford Escape
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:GASOLINE:TURBO/SUPERCHARGER
- For 2010-2019 vehicles equipped with turbocharged engines, when diagnosing and/or replacing turbo related concerns, all steps within the Workshop Manual (WSM) procedure must be followed including replacement of all mandatory discarded parts. For all turbocharged engine applications, the turbocharger oil supply filter (6C683 gas engine/6L625 connector style or 6A968 diesel engine) must be replaced whenever the turbocharger or the turbocharger oil supply tube are replaced. Turbocharger bearing failure may occur if oil starvation occurs due to a restricted filter.
Click a tab for more information.