- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 20 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 27 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 34 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47703
2015 Ford Escape
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- Some 2014-2019 Escape, 2014-2018 C-MAX,Focus, and Transit Connect vehicles may exhibit a concern of not able to program and/or no electrical power after installation of a service part Body Control Module(BCM). Inspect the BCM for the presence of fuse F88. If the fuse is missing, install the correct size replacement fuse as outlined in the Wiring Manual and then re-evaluate the concern.
Click a tab for more information.