- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 20 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 27 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 34 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47710
2015 Ford Escape
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- Some 2014-2015 Escape, 2015 C-Max and Focus vehicles equipped with integrated remote start may exhibit an illuminated MIL with diagnostic trouble code (DTC) P0116 in the powertrain control module (PCM) immediately following a remote start event. Vehicles may also display a warning message stating Engine Coolant Over Temperature. This condition may occur when remote start is used and the vehicle is allowed to time out (engine shuts off). Reprogram the body control module (BCM) using the latest software version of the appropriate Ford diagnostic scan tool. For claiming, use causal part 12A648 and applicable labor operations in Section 10 of the Service Labor Time Standards (SLTS) Manual.
Click a tab for more information.