- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 18 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 25 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 32 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 32 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47824
2015 Ford Escape
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Some 2015-2017 vehicles may experience a no crank concern due to a security access key table error. When attempting to program keys or perform a parameter reset, the procedure may fail and the Integrated Diagnostic System (IDS) scan tool may display an error 232: Key Table Not Allocated. If this error message is encountered, the Body Control Module (BCM) is internally faulted and requires replacement. For claiming, use causal part 15604 and applicable labor operations in section 10 of the Service Labor Times Standards (SLTS) manual.
Click a tab for more information.