- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 20 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 27 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 34 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47858
2015 Ford Escape
Affected Component: SUSPENSION:REAR
- Some 2013-2018 Escape vehicles may exhibit damaged or delaminated bushing(s) on the rear suspension front lower arm (dog bone). If the rear suspension front lower arm requires replacement, an updated part is available through the parts catalog. Refer to Workshop Manual (WSM), Section 204-02 for removal and installation.
Click a tab for more information.