- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 17 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 24 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 31 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47948
2015 Ford Escape
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- SSM 47948 - 2010-2019 Various Vehicles - Turbocharged Engines - Oil Supply Filter Replacement When Replacing The Turbocharger Or The Turbocharger Oil Supply Tube For 2010-2019 vehicles equipped with turbocharged engines, when diagnosing and/or replacing turbo related concerns, all steps within the Workshop Manual (WSM) procedure must be followed including replacement of all mandatory discarded parts. When specified in the WSM, the turbocharger oil supply filter must be replaced whenever the turbocharger or the turbocharger oil supply tube are replaced. Turbocharger bearing failure may occur if oil starvation occurs due to a restricted filter.
Click a tab for more information.