- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 20 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 27 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 34 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
Ford TSB #TSB 16-2037
2015 Ford Escape
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- Some 2015-2016 Escape and 2016 Fusion vehicles equipped with a 2.0L GTDI engine may exhibit a rolling reverse to drive engagement shudder on acceleration. Reprogram the powertrain control module (PCM) to the latest calibration using IDS release 102.01 or higher. Make sure you are connected to the internet when entering module programming to obtain the latest updates. Calibration files may also be obtained at www.motorcraftservice.com.
Click a tab for more information.