- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 20 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 27 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 34 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
Ford TSB #TSB 18-2255
2015 Ford Escape
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Some 2013-2018 Escape vehicles equipped with 1.5L/1.6L/2.0L EcoBoost, 2013-2018 Fusion vehicles equipped with 2.0L/2.7L EcoBoost, 2013-2018 MKZ vehicles equipped with 2.0L EcoBoost, 2017-18 MKZ vehicles equipped with 3.0L EcoBoost, 2015-2018 MKC vehicles equipped with 2.0L/2.3L EcoBoost, 2015-2018 Edge vehicles equipped with 2.0L/2.7L EcoBoost, 2016-2018 MKX vehicles equipped with 2.0L and 2.7L EcoBoost, 2016-2018 Explorer vehicles equipped with 2.3L EcoBoost, 2017-2018 Continental vehicles equipped with 2.7L/3.0L EcoBoost and 2016-2018 Focus RS equipped with 2.3L EcoBoost may exhibit a dark black fluid leak from the right side transfer case intermediate shaft seal. Follow the Service Procedure to correct the condition.
Click a tab for more information.