- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 20 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 27 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 34 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
Ford TSB #TSB 19-2100
2015 Ford Escape
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:TORQUE CONVERTER
- Some 2013-2015 Escape vehicles equipped with a 1.6L EcoBoost engine may exhibit an illuminated malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) and/or a transmission malfunction service now warning with only diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) P0741 and/or P1744 stored in the powertrain control module (PCM). This may be due to internal damage to the torque converter. To resolve the condition, repair or replace the affected internal transmission components as directed by the Service Procedure.
Click a tab for more information.