- March 28: Ford Recalls Broncos, Bronco Wildtraks and Bronco Raptors recalls | 0 days ago
- March 27: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall: Wipers Can Break recalls | 1 days ago
- March 26: Ford Brake Hose Recall Affects Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 2 days ago
- March 26: Ford Recalls Maverick Trucks Over Trailer Light Failures recalls | 2 days ago
- March 13: Ford Shifter Bushing Recall Makes Lawsuit Moot, Argues Ford news | 15 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 48908
2017 Ford Escape
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Some 2016-2020 Ford and Lincoln vehicles equipped with a SYNC 3 Touchscreen may experience the volume control unresponsive from the Front Control Interface Module (FCIM) and steering volume controls when using Apple Car Play. When the Apple device is removed, volume control is restored. This is due to a concern with the Waze Navigation App software and Apple iOS version. To correct the condition, update the Waze App software and iOS to the latest version available and reboot the customer's Apple device. Perform an ignition cycle and reconnect the Apple device via USB. Open Apple Car Play and confirm volume control is restored. Installing/Updating third party software/applications is not warrantable.
Click a tab for more information.