- March 28: Ford Recalls Broncos, Bronco Wildtraks and Bronco Raptors recalls | 1 days ago
- March 27: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall: Wipers Can Break recalls | 2 days ago
- March 26: Ford Brake Hose Recall Affects Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 3 days ago
- March 26: Ford Recalls Maverick Trucks Over Trailer Light Failures recalls | 3 days ago
- March 13: Ford Shifter Bushing Recall Makes Lawsuit Moot, Argues Ford news | 16 days ago
High Engine Temp (Stop Car Light)
2018 Ford Escape
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 43,300 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- replace solution (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2018 Escape problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
My car will be in the garage for up to 10 days. No loaner but I can rent one for $40/day plus tax. I gave Ford $34,000 for a car and implicit in the deal was that Ford would provide me a car that drives. When it does not drive, Ford should supply a car for me at no cost to me. I am told that I will have to pay over $400 for the ten days that their car does not run. 21,000 kilometers and it has been in the garage 4 times. I wish Canada had lemon laws and I wish Ford honoured their commitment.
- Jane F., Mont Tremblant, QC, Canada