- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 1 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 5 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls F-150, F-650 and F-750 Trucks in 3 Recalls recalls | 21 days ago
- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 32 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 33 days ago
2012 Ford Escape Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2012 Escape Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problemsNHTSA: 3
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Escape Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape Hybrid.