- August 22: Ford 'Death Wobble' Class Action Lawsuit Debated Before Judge news | 1 days ago
- August 21: Ford Explorer Hood Rust Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- August 16: Ford PowerShift Transmission Warranty Extension Announced news | 7 days ago
- August 15: Ford Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Recalled For Seat Belt-Related Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- August 10: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Over Harsh Shifting news | 13 days ago
2010 Ford Explorer
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: After a half-decade of major transmission problems, Ford seems to have solved all the major defects with the Explorer.
We are happy to say that both the CarComplaints.com & the NHTSA data indicate no problems whatsoever with the 2010 Ford Explorer.