- September 28: Ford Mustang Mach-E SUVs Recalled Over Broken Halfshafts recalls | 0 days ago
- September 24: Ford Recalls Bronco Sports and F-150s Over Flickering Lights recalls | 4 days ago
- September 15: Ford Roof Class Action Lawsuit Includes Super Duty Trucks news | 13 days ago
- September 14: Ford Roof Lawsuit: Lawyers Want $600 Million in Fees and Expenses news | 14 days ago
- September 5: Ford Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Transmission Problems news | 23 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 46465
2016 Ford Explorer
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- SOME 2016 EDGE/EXPLORER/F-150/MUSTANG BUILT ON OR BEFORE 01-NOV-2016 AND EQUIPPED WITH A 4.2-INCH FCDIM MAY EXHIBIT A BLANK SCREEN. TO CORRECT THE CONCERN, REPROGRAM THE FCDIM TO THE LATEST LEVEL USING IDS RELEASE 104.02 OR HIGHER. MAKE SURE YOU ARE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET WHEN ENTERING MODULE PROGRAMMING TO OBTAIN THE LATEST UPDATES. FOR CLAIMING, USE CAUSAL PART 10D885 AND APPLICABLE LABOR OPERATIONS IN SECTION 10 OF THE SERVICE LABOR TIME STANDARDS (SLTS) MANUAL.
Click a tab for more information.