- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 2 days ago
- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 16 days ago
- October 7: Ford Bronco Recall Issued Over Airbag Failures recalls | 17 days ago
- October 2: Ford Fusion Transmission Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- September 30: Ford Mustang Backup Camera Not Working, Alleges Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Official recalls have been issued for the 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
This could result in an underhood fire. Read more »
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning. Read more »
The throttle return spring force may not be sufficient to overcome the binding condition when the speed control is disengaged. Braking function would be maintained though stopping distances may be increased. ... Read more »
The driver could potentially lose contact with the steering wheel or foot pedals during such an event, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Should the tread separate at highway speeds, a vehicle crash could occur, possibly resulting in personal injury or death. Read more »
A hood fly-up while the vehicle is being operated could result in reduced driver visibility. Read more »