- September 18: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Problems Cause Huge Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 5 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 11 days ago
- September 6: Ford Recalls 2 Million F-150s After 17 U.S. Fires recalls | 12 days ago
- September 3: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus Cars news | 15 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/FMVSS 301
1999 Ford F-250
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Vehicle description: Gasoline and diesel engine pickup trucks equipped with 6" and 8" beds manufactured from January 5, 1998 through March 21, 1999, do not not fully satisfy the post crash test static rollover requirements of FMVSS no. 301, "fuel system integrity." Six attachment bolts (M12 bolts) may have been damaged during the 30 mph front barrier test allowing the bolts to shift or become detached, resulting in fuel spillage.
- Dealers will augment the box-to-chassis attachment by installing box-to-chassis retaining cables.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.