- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 3 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 24 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 24 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/FMVSS 301
1999 Ford F-250
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Vehicle description: Gasoline and diesel engine pickup trucks equipped with 6" and 8" beds manufactured from January 5, 1998 through March 21, 1999, do not not fully satisfy the post crash test static rollover requirements of FMVSS no. 301, "fuel system integrity." Six attachment bolts (M12 bolts) may have been damaged during the 30 mph front barrier test allowing the bolts to shift or become detached, resulting in fuel spillage.
- Dealers will augment the box-to-chassis attachment by installing box-to-chassis retaining cables.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.