- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 0 days ago
- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 12 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 13 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 22 days ago
- June 20: NHTSA Denies Petition to Investigate Ford and Mercury SUVs investigations | 27 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/FMVSS 301
1999 Ford F-250
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Vehicle description: Gasoline and diesel engine pickup trucks equipped with 6" and 8" beds manufactured from January 5, 1998 through March 21, 1999, do not not fully satisfy the post crash test static rollover requirements of FMVSS no. 301, "fuel system integrity." Six attachment bolts (M12 bolts) may have been damaged during the 30 mph front barrier test allowing the bolts to shift or become detached, resulting in fuel spillage.
- Dealers will augment the box-to-chassis attachment by installing box-to-chassis retaining cables.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.