- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 2 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 23 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 23 days ago
Ford Recall 00L07: Ford/FMVSS 303/Label
1999 Ford F-250
These vehicles do not comply with the requirements.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Vehicle description: Bi-fuel CNG pickup trucks and bi-fuel CNG vans, modified by cfi control systems, Inc., fail to conform to the requirements of FMVSS no. 303, "fuel system integrity of compressed natural gas vehicles." The label affixed to the fuel filler door by the vehicle modifier contains the inspection date and expiration date of the CNG tank. However, it does not contain the statement "see instructions on the fuel container for inspection and service life."
- Owners will be provided a label with the required statement, along with instructions for affixing the label at the fuel filler door. Owner notification began November 2, 2000. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.