- July 18: Ford Recalls 550,000 Escapes and Fusions For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 0 days ago
- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 1 days ago
- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 13 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 14 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 23 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Fuel Pressure O-Ring
1999 Ford F-250
If an ignition source is present, a fire could result.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Fuel Injection System
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks. The fuel pressure regulator O-ring may have been damaged when the fuel pressure regulator was installed in the engine fuel rail. If the O-ring is damaged, fuel vapor or leakage could occur.
- Dealers will replace the fuel pressure regulator.
Click a tab for more information.