- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 19 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 20 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 20 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 22 days ago
Ford Recall 02S34: Ford/Parking Brake Cable Button
1999 Ford F-250
This could result in unintended vehicle movement and a vehicle crash.
Parking Brake — Conventional — Mechanical — Linkage And Cable
- On certain pickup trucks equipped with manual transmissions, failure of the front parking brake cable input button could result in failure of the parking brake system to hold the vehicle stationary.
- Dealers will replace the front parking brake cable and the controller and verify the performance of the parking brake system. Owner notification began April 5, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-866-436-7332.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.