- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 3 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 4 days ago
- February 13: Ford F-150 Downshifting Problems Cause Recall of 1.5 Million Trucks recalls | 4 days ago
- February 6: Ford Recalls 2019 Rangers For Rollaway Risk recalls | 11 days ago
- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 29 days ago
Ford Recall 02S34: Ford/Parking Brake Cable Button
1999 Ford F-250
This could result in unintended vehicle movement and a vehicle crash.
Parking Brake — Conventional — Mechanical — Linkage And Cable
- On certain pickup trucks equipped with manual transmissions, failure of the front parking brake cable input button could result in failure of the parking brake system to hold the vehicle stationary.
- Dealers will replace the front parking brake cable and the controller and verify the performance of the parking brake system. Owner notification began April 5, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-866-436-7332.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.