- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 7 days ago
- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 8 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- January 29: Ford Focus Suspension Lawsuit is Over news | 23 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 25 days ago
2004 Ford F-250
Worst 2004 F-250 Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- no foot pedal response1
- NHTSA: Electrical System17
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.