- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 5 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- November 14: Ford Driveshaft Recall Affects Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 10 days ago
- November 14: Ford Recalls Edge, Explorer and Taurus Vehicles recalls | 10 days ago
- November 4: Ford Explorer Toe Link Recall: 13 Crashes, 6 Injuries recalls | 20 days ago
Ford Recall 00S50: Ford/Wire Harness
2000 Ford Focus
This could result in either a loss of individual lamp functions, or in the case of a short of the broken wires that causes a fuse to open, in the loss of stop lamp or tail lamp function. Loss of stop lamp or tail lamp function could increase the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Wiring
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. A decklid wire harness can fatigue and develop broken wires in the bend area of the wire harness.
- Dealers will replace the decklid wire harness.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.