- November 25: Ford Edge Lawsuit Dismissed Over EcoBoost Flexplates news | 5 days ago
- November 8: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 22 days ago
- October 26: Ford Bronco Sport Moonroofs May Fly Away recalls | 35 days ago
- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 39 days ago
- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 53 days ago
Ford Recall 00S50: Ford/Wire Harness
2000 Ford Focus
This could result in either a loss of individual lamp functions, or in the case of a short of the broken wires that causes a fuse to open, in the loss of stop lamp or tail lamp function. Loss of stop lamp or tail lamp function could increase the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Wiring
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. A decklid wire harness can fatigue and develop broken wires in the bend area of the wire harness.
- Dealers will replace the decklid wire harness.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.